- US Policy Shift? John Kerry vs. Hillary Clinton – A Liberia Tale Of The Tape
- 'Hurting Our Craft': Pot Boiling Crew takes COMUIM GSM Company to Court
- Impersonating Lawyers Warned: Liberia’s Judicial Ethics Chief Sounds Caveat
- Day in Court: 19 Accused Grand Gedeans Appear on Multiple Criminal Charges
- Stink City: Garbage Pileup Overwhelming Gbarnga, Residents Slam Leadership
- Acting Public Works Minister Inspects Kakata-Bong Mines Road Project
- Star on the Rise: Liberia Tennis Prodigy Set to Train at Elite Center in America
- Regulating Money Laundering: Planned Eq. Guinea Investment Violates Liberia’s Laws
- Liberia's Central Bank Gives Marketers LD$23M Loan, LMA Honors Governor Jones
- Ellen Sirleaf On Samuel Doe’s Back A Flashback In Time - December 02, 1986
- Cannot Stop Laughing Over George Solo’s Harvard Credentials
- Ellen’s ‘Monster’ Coming Back to Bite: Will Liberian President Take Cue From AG’s Power Grab?
- Post-2015 Development Framework Snubs Older People
- Frontpage Africa vs. Matilda W. Parker - Our Response to Frivolous US$1M Lawsuit
- A Few Tips For Improve Sports Programs In Liberia
- ‘It is Only Fair’: Sirleaf 2011 Campaign Advisor Urges Weah to Give up Peace Post
- ‘Plot’ Thickens in Airport Authority Saga: Secret Tape Traps LAA Board Chair Bility
- Who Made It? Who Flunked? FPA’s 2012 Liberian Government Grades Are in
- A ‘Very Sick Bastard’: Lebanese Man Video Taped Sex Act With Liberian Girls, Ages 7-15
- After Congressmen's Warnings: Who Could Land On America’s ‘Sanctions’ List?
Become A Fan
Follow us on Twitter
|Both Snowe and Gray Deserve F Grade||| Print ||
|Written by Martin Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sunday, 23 December 2012 22:49|
Something's wrong with this picture: When Rep. Snowe gets drunk as skunk, he does some crazy shit, and he gets an F for that, right?...
On the other hand, when Rep. Gray gets high as a kite, he does some crazy shit too, but he gets a B+, right? ... Awwww, come on, man...Is there any method to your madness of grading these clowns?
Ok, I agree that Rep. Snowe deserves an F for the Robert Sirleaf debacle, but doesn't Rep. Gray merit an F for his military fatigue debacle too?? Besides that, Gray also had the nerves to call for drug testing of "public officials especially those in the security apparatus and other high profile individuals"!!
Ok, Look, if Rep.Gray wants to drug test public officials, let's start with the members in the House of Representative, okaaaay?? (Here's the transcript of my imaginary conversation with Rep. Gray)
"Hey honorable Gray! Um, I was wondering if you could give us a sample of your urine for drug testing?"
Rep, Gray (RG) -----"Me? Hell no!"
|Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 08:33|