- ‘He Almost Got Me Killed’: Rep. Snowe Accused of Assaulting Hipco Star Takun J‘
- Dirty & Ugly Campaigning in Bong: Senatorial Race Candidates Holding No Punches
- “Insensitive to the People’s Plight”: Bassa Students Group Slams Liberty Party Rep.
- Celebrating the Day of African Child Amid Numerous Challenges, FGM Cases
- Liberia Senate Concerns Over absence of President, Vice President from Country
- ‘A Real Serious Problem’: Water & Sanitation Remains a Challenge For Grand Bassa
- Reconciling Nimbaiana a Major Challenge, Superintendent Dagadu Admits
- Liberia Troop Ready to Take Off for Peacekeeping Duties in Mali
- Dead Drunk: Lawmaker Mother’s Feast Celebration Turns into Tragedy in Bong
- Retirement Matters: Establishing a National Retirement Program For Liberia
- The Real Reason For Matilda Parker's Law Suit Against FrontPageAfrica
- The ‘Untouchable’ Bella Yella Contract: Who’s Behind A Failed Contractor’s Interest
- Who’s Interest Is Central Bank of Liberia Serving With Loans?
- Ellen Sirleaf On Samuel Doe’s Back A Flashback In Time - December 02, 1986
- Cannot Stop Laughing Over George Solo’s Harvard Credentials
- ‘It is Only Fair’: Sirleaf 2011 Campaign Advisor Urges Weah to Give up Peace Post
- ‘Plot’ Thickens in Airport Authority Saga: Secret Tape Traps LAA Board Chair Bility
- Who Made It? Who Flunked? FPA’s 2012 Liberian Government Grades Are in
- A ‘Very Sick Bastard’: Lebanese Man Video Taped Sex Act With Liberian Girls, Ages 7-15
- After Congressmen's Warnings: Who Could Land On America’s ‘Sanctions’ List?
Become A Fan
Follow us on Twitter
|Why Should Liberian Taxpayers Pay for 2030 Vision||| Print ||
|Written by Martin Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org, Atlanta, Georgia|
|Sunday, 16 December 2012 19:38|
And given the fact that goons and heathens have over taken the capital city and thrashed it completely, we thank God for Mary Broh! Broh's the hardest working un-elected government official in our country today!
|Last Updated on Monday, 17 December 2012 02:54|