- ‘He Almost Got Me Killed’: Rep. Snowe Accused of Assaulting Hipco Star Takun J‘
- Dirty & Ugly Campaigning in Bong: Senatorial Race Candidates Holding No Punches
- “Insensitive to the People’s Plight”: Bassa Students Group Slams Liberty Party Rep.
- Celebrating the Day of African Child Amid Numerous Challenges, FGM Cases
- Liberia Senate Concerns Over absence of President, Vice President from Country
- ‘A Real Serious Problem’: Water & Sanitation Remains a Challenge For Grand Bassa
- Reconciling Nimbaiana a Major Challenge, Superintendent Dagadu Admits
- Liberia Troop Ready to Take Off for Peacekeeping Duties in Mali
- Dead Drunk: Lawmaker Mother’s Feast Celebration Turns into Tragedy in Bong
- Star on the Rise: Liberia Tennis Prodigy Set to Train at Elite Center in America
- Liberia Dealt Massive World Cup Qualification Blow, Falls to Senegal’s 2-0
- Will The Stars Shine or Lions Roar? Liberia Set for Senegal Clash
- Grand Daughter Of IE Founding Father Joins Team Membership Board
- Surplus to Requirement: Senegal Drop Chelsea Striker Demba Ba for Liberia Clash
- ‘It is Only Fair’: Sirleaf 2011 Campaign Advisor Urges Weah to Give up Peace Post
- ‘Plot’ Thickens in Airport Authority Saga: Secret Tape Traps LAA Board Chair Bility
- Who Made It? Who Flunked? FPA’s 2012 Liberian Government Grades Are in
- A ‘Very Sick Bastard’: Lebanese Man Video Taped Sex Act With Liberian Girls, Ages 7-15
- After Congressmen's Warnings: Who Could Land On America’s ‘Sanctions’ List?
Become A Fan
Follow us on Twitter
|Promising Liberian prodigy Joel Toe concludes contract with Honved Budapest FC||| Print ||
|Written by Danesius Marteh, email@example.com|
|Sunday, 02 December 2012 22:18|
Promising Liberian prodigy Joel Toe has parted company with Hungarian top flight Honved Budapest by mutual consent.
According to liberiansoccer.com, Joel, who terminated his contract early this week, is needed by the club but opted to end the deal due to professional reason.
He commended the club’s leadership for the time spent and wished his former teammates all the best for the rest of the season. “I want to say thanks to my management, the president and administration of Budapest Honved FC for all their support. I am also delightful to all my many fans, for been with me.
“This club will always be remembered by me. I love all the nice people I came across since I joined the army.
“I wish the team the best in the end of the season. Big thanks to Mr. Joachim and Mr. Leech, special people, who gave their best any time for me. I had moments for life here and I cherish it,” Joel wrote on his facebook page.
|Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 04:33|