- US Policy Shift? John Kerry vs. Hillary Clinton – A Liberia Tale Of The Tape
- 'Hurting Our Craft': Pot Boiling Crew takes COMUIM GSM Company to Court
- Impersonating Lawyers Warned: Liberia’s Judicial Ethics Chief Sounds Caveat
- Day in Court: 19 Accused Grand Gedeans Appear on Multiple Criminal Charges
- Stink City: Garbage Pileup Overwhelming Gbarnga, Residents Slam Leadership
- Acting Public Works Minister Inspects Kakata-Bong Mines Road Project
- Star on the Rise: Liberia Tennis Prodigy Set to Train at Elite Center in America
- Regulating Money Laundering: Planned Eq. Guinea Investment Violates Liberia’s Laws
- Liberia's Central Bank Gives Marketers LD$23M Loan, LMA Honors Governor Jones
- ‘It is Only Fair’: Sirleaf 2011 Campaign Advisor Urges Weah to Give up Peace Post
- ‘Plot’ Thickens in Airport Authority Saga: Secret Tape Traps LAA Board Chair Bility
- Who Made It? Who Flunked? FPA’s 2012 Liberian Government Grades Are in
- A ‘Very Sick Bastard’: Lebanese Man Video Taped Sex Act With Liberian Girls, Ages 7-15
- After Congressmen's Warnings: Who Could Land On America’s ‘Sanctions’ List?
Become A Fan
Follow us on Twitter
|Cuttington University Financial Dilemma||| Print ||
|Written by Kennedy L. Yangian 077296781|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 07:14|
Cuttington University in Gbarnga, Bong County, risks serious financial consequences in the coming months if nothing is done by donors to rescue the university.
The University’s financial dilemma started when its chief financier, the Episcopal Church withdrew it financial support which has helped the institution for decades.
The Episcopal Church cut off all support to C.U after the church decided to join ranks with the Episcopal Churches in the West African region under one umbrella, hereby leaving Cuttington in the cold.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 10:08|