- ‘He Almost Got Me Killed’: Rep. Snowe Accused of Assaulting Hipco Star Takun J‘
- Dirty & Ugly Campaigning in Bong: Senatorial Race Candidates Holding No Punches
- “Insensitive to the People’s Plight”: Bassa Students Group Slams Liberty Party Rep.
- Celebrating the Day of African Child Amid Numerous Challenges, FGM Cases
- Liberia Senate Concerns Over absence of President, Vice President from Country
- ‘A Real Serious Problem’: Water & Sanitation Remains a Challenge For Grand Bassa
- Reconciling Nimbaiana a Major Challenge, Superintendent Dagadu Admits
- Liberia Troop Ready to Take Off for Peacekeeping Duties in Mali
- Dead Drunk: Lawmaker Mother’s Feast Celebration Turns into Tragedy in Bong
WHO ARE WE
Frontpageafricaonline.com is Liberia’s leading investigative online news magazine. The website is a counterpart to the newspaper and its reader-ship spans the entire globe. We go beyond reporting the news. We add value to news reporting by providing detailed analysis and historical perspective to each news story. We also provide insightful business analysis as Africa becomes the new emerging market so that investors and entrepreneurs can exploit opportunities and minimize their risks. Frontpageafricaonline.com recognizes its responsibility to the community and its stories have highlighted the many needs Liberians around the world have.
Frontpageafricaonline.com readers tend to be college-educated and majority of them reside outside of Liberia. Only 20% of the readership resides in Liberia. 70% of this group resides in the United States. while the rest span the globe. Their age range from 18-55 years old and are vocal make their opinions heard through the interactivity the website provides.
Frontpageafricaonline.com averages approximately 1 million hits per month. and our readers spend a cumulative average of 30 minutes a day often returning for breaking news and updates to previous news stories.
FrontpageAfrica has received many prestigious awards placing its quality reporting and background analysis, design, and its ability to deliver breaking news as it develops. In 2011, the newspaper and its online counterpart has garnered awards including Best Newspaper, Best Environmental Reporter, Best Woman Issues Reporter. In 2010, the newspaper also won the award for being the news organization with the best breaking news and real-time news coverage .
To our business partners who use FPA to advertise their goods and services, our dedicated business accounts team will work with you in coordinating the creation of eye-catching ads by our online graphics department. Our website www.frontpageafricaonline.com and newspaper allows you to take a multimedia approach to reach your customers.